Lex Repository is committed to providing Articles based upon legal subjects and it covers all the issues associated with them. It focuses to provide content on subjects that are not commonly discussed. The ultimate aim is to add insights to our readers and adding novel concepts to their knowledge.
Lex Repository is proud to announce, 4th Online Quiz Competition in the interest of proud learners.
ABOUT THE COMPETITION
Applicants are invited in the below mentioned two categories-
- For School students
- For Law Background People
Note: The quiz will be held in one of the two aforementioned categories independently (exclusive of each other). The results declared will be separate for both the categories and they would be final. The authority vests with LEX REPOSITORY to change or modify the same.
GENERAL GUIDELINES FOR BOTH CATEGORIES
FORMAT OF QUIZ
- The quiz will contain Multiple Choice Questions only, from which a participant has to choose one option.
- The total number of questions will be 25; all questions will carry 02 marks
- There will be no negative marking.
- The total time period to attempt these questions will be 15 minutes.
- The aggregate will be evaluated from a total of 50 Marks.
Note- In the case where there are two participants with the same score then performance will be evaluated on the basis of time taken to complete the quiz.
- 1st Prize- 3,100 & Excellence Trophy
- 2nd Prize- Rs 2,100 & Excellence Trophy
- 3rd Prize – Rs 1,100 & Excellence Trophy
- Participants who score above 40 marks will be provided a Certificate of Excellence.
NOTE: – ‘Certificate of Participation’ will be provided to all Participants.
MODE OF PAYMENT
- Paytm – Participants can make payment to 9818143266 on Paytm (Mr. Somay Rustagi).
- For Google Pay/ PhonePe – Participants can make payment to 9818143266 (Mr. Somay Rustagi).
- Bank Transfer – Participants can also pay via bank account Transfer. The details for the same are as follows
Beneficiary Name- Somay Rustagi
Account Number- 62483038056
IFSC Code- SBIN00021310
Account Type- Saving
Bank- State Bank of India
After the payment, all the participants need to send the screenshot of the same to email@example.com or WhatsApp on 9818143266 (Mr. Somay Rustagi) with Full Name.
NOTE- If any failure to attend the quiz after the registration, the registration fee will not be refunded in any case.
HOW TO REGISTER?
- The participants have to pay the registration fee via any of the above-mentioned payment modes.
- After registration, participants need to fill the particulars in the Google Form. https://forms.gle/YdqQiWtViSxMY9NL7
- Filling in details regarding payment in the Google Form is mandatory.
IMPORTANT DATES AND DEADLINES
- Last date for Registration –8th July 2021
- The Quiz link and Details will be provided – 8th July 2021
- Dates of Quiz – 9th July 2021 & 10th July 2021
RULES AND GUIDELINES FOR THE QUIZ
- Each Participant will get only One Attempt
- Participants have to attempt the quiz in one sitting without the use of unfair means
- Multiple submissions from participants will lead to disqualification
- thelexrepository.com reserves the right of final verdict regarding disputes
SIGNIFICANT INFORMATION FOR SCHOOL STUDENTS
The subject of Quiz: Legal Reasoning (Based on the CLAT and Other Law Entrance Patterns)
- This quiz will include questions that will test student’s legal comprehension abilities
- The quiz will have both direct and case-based questions
- The straightforward questions will test the ability of the student to put forth the best conclusion or supporting argument related to the legal issue discussed in the passage
- For the case-based questions, students will have to study hypothetical situations and the participant will have to decide the appropriate case applicable to the given situation from the options
SIGNIFICANT INFORMATION LAW BACKGROUND PEOPLE
The subject of Quiz: Indian Penal Code, 1860
- The quiz will include questions based on different sections and various landmark case laws related to the Indian Penal Code, 1860
- The quiz may include hypothetical case-based questions, following the Indian Penal Code, 1860
In case of any queries, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 9818143266 (Mr. Somay Rustagi).