NATIONAL ONLINE QUIZ COMPETITION ON CONSTITUTIONAL LAW
Lex Repository is committed to providing Articles based upon legal subjects that cover all the issues associated with them. It focuses to provide content on subjects that are not commonly discussed. The ultimate aim is of adding insights to our readers and adding novel concepts to their knowledge.
Lex Repository is proud to announce its 2nd National Online Quiz Competition on Constitutional Law, in the interest of proud learners.
The Indian Constitution is the world’s longest written constitution which provides an excellent framework for governing the world’s largest democracy. It nurtures the aspirations of its citizens and is a true living Constitution in as much as it gives the widest possible amplitude for the realization of both individual liberties and desires and at the same time enforces the need for collective growth and development. It is the longest written constitution of the world. B.R. Ambedkar, chairman of the drafting committee, is widely considered to be its chief architect.
A Quiz Competition is being organized by the Lex Repository. The quiz shall take place Online and it will include only Multiple Choice Questions. The participants can participate in the quiz from any place with the use of a Computer, Laptop, or Mobile Phone with an internet connection. The results declared would be final and the authority vests with Lex Repository to change or modify the same.
SUBJECT OF THE QUIZ
Constitutional Law, 1950
- Any student pursuing 3 years or 5 years LL.B. course from any recognized University.
- Any student pursuing an L.L.M. course from any recognized University.
- Any person having a graduate or post-graduate degree in law from any recognized University.
FORMAT OF QUIZ
- The quiz will contain Multiple Choice Questions only, from which a participant has to choose one option.
- The total number of questions will be 20; all questions will carry 02 marks
- There will be no negative marking.
- The total time period to attempt these questions will be 15 minutes.
- The aggregate will be evaluated from a Total of 40 Marks.
- The participation fees is Rs. 300/-
- Winning Amount – 5,100/-
- 1st Runner Up Amount – 3,100/-
- 2nd Runner Up Amount – 1,100/-
- Participants who score above 90 percentage i.e., 36 marks out of 40 will be provided a Certificate of Excellence.
- Participants may get a chance to be on board with us as an Editorial Board Member.
NOTE: – ‘Certificate of Participation’ will be provided to all Participants.
- PayTM – Participants can make payment to 9818143266@paytm (Mr. Somay Rustagi).
- For Google Pay/ PhonePe – The participant can make payment to 9818143266 (Mr. Somay Rustagi).
- Bank Transfer – Participants can also pay via bank account Transfer. The details for the same are as follows –
Beneficiary Name- Somay Rustagi
Account Number- 62483038056
IFSC Code- SBIN0021310
Account Type- Saving
Bank- State Bank of India
After the payment, all the participants need to send the screenshot of the same to email@example.com or WhatsApp on 9818143266 (Mr. Somay Rustagi) with Full Name.
NOTE- If any participant does not attempt the quiz after the registration, the registration fee will not be refunded in any case.
HOW TO REGISTER?
- The participants have to pay the registration fee via any of the above-mentioned payment modes.
- After registration, participants need to fill the particulars in the Google Form. https://forms.gle/CFfW2xjCWBhp4BAeA
- Filling details regarding payment in the Google Form is mandatory.
- The details provided in the Google Form will be published the same in Certificates.
IMPORTANT DATES AND DEADLINES
- Release date of Official Notification –1st November 2020.
- Last date for Registration –2 December
- Dates of Quiz – 5th December 2020 and 6th December 2020.
In case of any queries, you may mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or can contact Ms. Tanu Rathor (9540675116)
Official Website: www.thelexrepository.com