Lex Repository is committed to protect the privacy of all its users. In terms of our Privacy Statement:
Thelexrepository.com takes your privacy seriously.
1.Once registered on Lex Repository, your username which you provide will be visible to other users of Lex Repository.
2. Any comments posted on Lex Repository or submissions made via the Submit Page of the Lex Repository, if approved, are readable by the public.
3. We reserve the right to contact you via the email address you provide, at any time, including but not limited to when you comment, posts, or get in touch over the contact forms on the website.
4. We will at all times keep your identity and email address confidential, subject to this Privacy Statement and the Terms and Conditions.
5. In order to improve Lex Repository we may collect, store and use your personal data, including:
- information about your computer, your IP address and your use of Lex Repository;
- information that you provide when you register with Lex Repository; and
- any other information that you choose to send to Lex Repository.
6. We will take all reasonable care and security precautions to safeguard your personal data and prevent its loss and misuse. However, we cannot guarantee the security or privacy of information or data sent over Internet connections.
7. We will not share your personal information with third parties without your permission. Unless our ownership changes or we merge or enter into a joint-venture with another party; or we are required to do so under any law, or in connection with any legal proceedings and/or to defend our legal rights.
8. We may transfer any information we store and use between any of the countries in which we operate in order to assist us in providing our services.
9. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit Lex Repository. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to Lex Repository in order to provide advertisements about the products and services of interest to you.
10. We reserve the right to update, change or modify this Privacy Statement at any time. The Statement shall come to effect from the date of such update, change or modification.