ABOUT LEX REPOSITORY
Lex Repository is committed to provide Articles based upon legal subjects which covers all the issues associated with them. It focuses to provide content on the subjects that are not commonly discussed. The ultimate aim is of adding insights to our readers and adding novel concepts to their knowledge.
Lex Repository is proud to announce its 1st Constitutional Law Online Quiz Competition
in the interest of proud learners.
About The Quiz
Quiz shall take place Online and it will include only Multiple Choice Questions. The participants can participate in the quiz from any place with the use of Computer, Laptop or Mobile Phone with internet connection.
The results declared would be final and the authority vests with LEX REPOSITORY to change or modify the same.
Subject of Quiz
- Constitutional Law i.e. Indian Constitution, 1950.
- Any student pursuing 3 years or 5 years LL.B. or LL.M. course from any recognized University.
- Any student pursuing LL.M. course from any recognized University.
- Any person having graduate or post-graduate degree in law from any recognized University.
Format of Quiz
- Quiz will contain Multiple Choice Questions only, from which a participant has to choose one option.
- The total number of questions will be 30; all questions will carry 02 marks each.
- There will be no negative marking.
- Total time period to attempt these questions will be 30 minutes.
- The aggregate will be evaluated from Total 60 Marks.
- Winning Trophy – will be rendered to Highest Scorer.
- Participants who score above 50 marks will be provided Certificate of Excellence.
- Students with the score of 40 or above will get an Opportunity to be a Campus Ambassador at Lex Repository.
NOTE: – ‘Certificate of Participation’ will be provided to all Participants.
- Nominal amount of Rs.300/-
Mode of Payment –
- Cash Payment – Available in Delhi-NCR only.
- PayTM – Participants can make payment to 9810810426 (Neha Verma).
- For GooglePay and Phonepe – Participant can make payment to 8800357569 (Umang Gola).
- Bank Transfer – Participant can also pay via bank account Transfer. The details for the same are as follows –
Beneficiary Name – UMANG
Account Number – 35598554232
IFSC Code – SBIN0001280
Account Type – Saving
Bank – State Bank of India
After the payment, all the participants need to send the screenshot of the same to firstname.lastname@example.org to WhatsApp on 9810810426 (Neha Verma) with the Full Name of the Participant.
- If any participant does not attempt the quiz after the registration, the registration fee will not be refunded in any case.
- Also, if any Participant does not attempt the quiz, Certificate of Participation will not be provided.
How to Register?
- The participants has to pay registration fee via any of the above mentioned payment mode.
- After registration, participants need to fill the particulars in the Google Form. Link of the Google Form is here https://forms.gle/Tbn1qd3CbT9gJ4xs7
- Filling details regarding payment in the Google Form is mandatory.
IMPORTANT DATES AND DEADLINES
- Release date of Official Notification – 20th December, 2019.
- Last date for Registration – 20thJanuary, 2020.
- Dates of Quiz – 24th January, 2020 to 27th January, 2020.
In case of any queries you may contact us on email@example.com or undersigned.
Tanu Rathor (9540675116)
Umang Gola (8800357569)