Lex Repository is committed to providing Articles based upon legal subjects that cover all the issues associated with them. It focuses to provide content on the subjects that are not commonly discussed with the ultimate aim of adding insights to our readers and adding novel concepts to their knowledge.
Lex Repository is proud to announce its 1st Article Writing Competition in the interest of proud writers.
Any Area of Law.
Any student who is pursuing 3 years or 5 years LL.B. Course from any approved University.
Any student pursuing LL.M. Course from any approved University.
Any Academicians, Research Scholar, Lawyer, or any person who has completed his/her Law Degree from any approved Institution.
1 stPrize – Official Merchandise
Top 5 Article – Publish on our Website + Certificate of Excellence
Top 10 Articles – Opportunity to be Member of our Editorial Board +Campus Ambassador
NOTE – ‘Certificate of Participation’ will be provided to all Participants.
IMPORTANT DATES AND DEADLINES
Release date of Official Notification – 10th October 2019.
Last date for Submission of Article –31st October 2019.
Last date for Registration –31st October 2019.
Declaration of Result –7th November 2019.
RULES FOR SUBMISSION
The following mentioned rules must strictly adhere –
1. The format of the Article shall be in the following manner:
Word Limit – 1000 – 1500 words
Font Style – Times New Roman
Font Size – Heading – 14 and Content – 12
Line Spacing – 1.5
Paraphrasing – Justified
2. Every Article must contain the list of references at the end of the article in alphabetical order.
3. All references in the Article must conform to the bluebook 19th Edition.
4. Do not use footnotes; instead, add the references at the end.
5. Co-authorship is permitted to a maximum of 2 authors.
6. The submission must not be previously published or currently under review at any other journal/conference/book etc. as otherwise, it will lead to disqualification of the concerned submission.
7. The submission must be the original work of the author(s) i.e. shouldn’t be plagiarized and also should be free from grammatical, spelling, and other errors. It must also not contain any defamatory words.
HOW TO SUBMIT?
The submissions shall be made in the following manner –
The participants have to access the link https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdXbiRYeLONB7unDa_RBHRm3uqr7d7G0rDj7k2UmqFRmFbjw/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1
On clicking the link, a Google Form will open which needs to be filled by Participant.
After filling the details, participants have to attach their submission in the .doc or .docx format. Then, Payment shall be made through PayTM.
Registration Fee – Nominal amount of Rs. 150 for Single Author and Rs. 200 for Co-authorship.
Mode of Payment – Every Participant has to pay a Registration fee before or on due date through PayTM on 9810810426. Article Writing Competition LEX REPOSITORY
After the payment, all the participants need to send the screenshot of the same payment on9810810426 (WhatsApp) (NehaVerma) with the Full Name of the Author(s) and title of their Article.
1. The Article should be in the prescribed format only.
2. No submission will be entertained after 11:59 PM on 31st October 2019.
3. In case of default of payment, the Article shall not be considered.
4. Only the soft copy of the certificate will be provided to the Participants.
In case of any related queries you may contact us on email@example.com undersigned.